Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend and possibly Studying?

This Memorial Day weekend, we pretty much just hung out. Friday night, Amber got to go to her first Midnight Movie - Pirates III - which made for a VERY long night for all of us. Drop her off just before 11pm, so she can stand in line with her friends....Midnight the movie starts....2 hours and 45 minutes later, we are waiting outside the theater for her HOWEVER, they waited to watch ALL the credits...after 3pm, she makes it out...

By this time we're all starving...DEL TACO here we come! LOL - Pathetic. We ended up getting home, eating and then watching (you're not going to believe this) DRAGNET - from like 1967 or something like that....absolutely nothing else was on! We finally all headed for bed at about 4:30am...the rest of the weekend, really is a complete blur....we did alot of sleeping (mostly to catch up) and eating (because we can). Honestly, our schedules didn't get back on track until Monday.

Speaking of Monday....yesterday afternoon, I looked outside, and this was what I saw...something that I think must be a new form of Studying. All I can say is at least she had company! They don't however look like they were helping too much!

Whatever works I suppose...school is almost over! I really miss the complete family time that the summer will bring.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! Amber looks totally different! She looks like she's an adult. Haha! She looks like she's havin fun doing her homework. Man I'm not looking forward to doing school. but it's somethin that has to be done. Well I love you! Tell her I said hi and I love and miss seeing and talking to her oh yeah and I'm ssssssssoooo sorry! Thanx 2nd mommy! Love ya! ~Hillary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home