Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tickets! Tickets!!!! & MORE TICKETS!!!!!!!!

Well...a few days ago, we saw a commercial that Martina McBride was coming to our little ole town...AWESOME! Amber will be so excited! :) So, Graham took a peek to see when the tickets were going on sale....and lo, and behold...Harry Connick Jr. is coming too!!!!!! NO WAY! (WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!!) - Those tickets were available for purchase now...and he'll be here on my birthday! Two tickets please! - Hubby must love me...cuz they arrived in the mail yesterday - Happy EARLY B-day to me! :) -THANKS SWEET CHEEKS!

So, the Martina McBride tickets go on sale on Friday (we put it on the calendar)....but Graham managed to come across the pre-sale password for her tickets last night...Can you say "DAD's the BOMB"! They went on (pre)sale this morning!!!! And at just a few minutes after 10am...I was purchasing 3 tickets...AMAZING little extra bonus (not having to get caught in the website lockup tomorrow, or the push & shove line at TCBY!)

I also have to mention that on Wednesday morning I saw a commercial during the Today Show that Josh Groban was coming too...holy cow! My mom loves the guy! Mother's Day gift? You betcha! :) I was hoping she wouldn't see the commercial...what was I thinking that she lived in a box?....We also had put that on the calendar. So after the order of the Martina McBride tickets (such a great experience with the whole presale password thing)...I had to start searching for the Josh Groban presale password too...i'd be out of my mind not to at least try!!!! :) I "googled" it. I never found the password right out...but I guessed at it! And BING...enter in a few letters, and to my ABSOLUTE surprise...there I was faced with ordering tickets that second! Holy Cow Batman!!! Funny thing is, for both sets of tickets I was only going to get the "medium priced" tickets....but I have since learned that pre-sale orders are for the higher priced tickets. LOL - OOOPS!!!!!!!!!

My mom was tickled pink today when I gave her a "home-made" ----Happy UN-Mother's Day card, with the confirmation email in it....and they don't even go on sale until Saturday! :) Can you say BONUS POINTS! :)

Amber too was very excited when Graham handed her the confirmation email for Martina! I think it's been a good day all around! Especially for the ticket sales people....they have received a TON of money from us in the past couple days...today especially!

Blessings all around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home