Friday, April 27, 2007

Age or Expansion?

At 30-something (lol) I'm finally expanding my musical horizons a bit...no one would probably ever have guessed I'd enjoy Harry Connick Jr., and there are some that would wonder where Toby Mac/DC Talk fits in...but Joshua Bell? Steph likes THAT type of music? Are you sure? :) YES! I'm absolutely sure!

I came across his amazing sound by accident, "Secretly" reading "the next blog" and landing on someone's interpretation of "Pearls for Breakfast" which prompted
me to also blog about that story. Then the Today Show did another similar story about him this morning, and I was once again mystified....

There is nothing more to say, except....WOW!

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Love your layout mama, and Yes, we are all shocked. Haha, just kidding, I knew you would like diffrent things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home