Sunday, March 11, 2007

Better than Myspace...

So, first of all, I must comment on my last blog entry. I prayed Amber would be able to handle having a blog, and that we would not regret letting her have one. Some of the things she's blogged about are not on our top 10 list of things to blog about, however most of them are exactly what we had in mind.

Our biggest deal is that it's NOT myspace, and she has a place to be herself and vent. The sharing with our family and our friends is just a bonus so they will know how she is...and really who she is for that matter. :)

We're proud of her, and sometimes we just have to let her be her. No matter how hard it is sometimes. Choose your battles. :)

Please feel free to comment, and share your thoughts about this...it's always helpful to hear what others have to say!

xoxoxo
Steph

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get a blog?? Cuz my mommy is tryin to do a website and well.. it's not comin along so well! lol! but don't tell her I said that! But it looks good considering that we started in Augest but she hasn't worked on it since then! But ya after seeing what you guys have been bloging.. It makes me want to do it! lol! And so ya I think that would be fun to put on our website! Well I better go! I LUV YA! ~Hillary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home