Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ouch ! = Couch!

It's time to start blogging! Enough with the "catch-up" emails! LOL This way EVERYONE can be caught up, at their convenience. Sounds easy enough!

We are getting much closer (not quite ready yet) to publishing the new family website...it's amazing. Graham has been working really hard trying to please his most "picky" of clients. Me (Steph). He's doing a great job, and surprisingly without many changes. We had talked about adding a blog to the website, and this way is one way that I could work in it without much effort. I set it up, so I am the one learning it. :) Who knows, maybe we'll all have one of our own someday.

Today's been a rough day, I stubbed my toe on the door, and managed to pull right big toe-nail 3/4 of the way off...blood everywhere! Off to the Minor Emergency Center we went...and after he wrapped it up really tight, and wrote me a Rx, he sent me on my way! Can you believe that? He did give me some great pain killers though! So I can't complain too much. Just gotta stay off my feet, and keep it iced and elevated. Great! Let's see how long that lasts!

I'm just playing around today with this blog, mostly to see what I can and can't do...so understand if things look strange, that's why! Additionally please give me some grace with my spelling etc, since I'm a little loopy! (Loopier than normal that is.)

Love you all!

4 Comments:

At March 4, 2007 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
hi mama this is cute, i want one too!!

 
At March 4, 2007 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW this is fun ... ^^
i really do want one now

 
At March 4, 2007 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

~*~ i love you mama!!! *~*

_>.<_ dont hate me cuz im spekel ed _>.<_

 
At March 15, 2007 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry bout your toe! That must have hurt! OUCH!! lol! Hope it feels better soon! I will be prayin for you! Luv ya! Much love,Hillary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home