Friday, March 09, 2007

Manipulated

Ok - So I admit it, I am a sucker! You see, I guess it's not only me...both Graham and I caved. Amber was all bent out of shape because Mom has a blog, and she doesn't. We told her to state her case, and give us 7 reasons she would like to have a blog and 3 safety rules. She gave us 8, and 4. All of which are logical, and rules that she knows. Yea! It's not myspace, so we're happy. Anyway...we have full access, and hopefully she'll use it correctly, or it's gone! Zap! Disappearing! :)

Dear Lord, please help her prove she's a good girl by following the rules! Thank you! Amen :)

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Steph! I like your blog! Pretty coolio!! Well Justin had a myspace but we found out that it is a REALLY bad place. So I don't know if you have heard of it but it's like myspace but only for christians! The site is www.battlecry.com! So ya I just wanted to tell you that! lol! I'm glad you decided to let Amber have a blog! Cuz now I can see what she has to say for the day even though she's grounded and I can't talk to her! I miss her! I hope everything is well with her and you guys! I LUV YA! ~Hillary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home