Monday, March 05, 2007

Don't bother us! We're sleeping!


Don't bother us! We're sleeping!
Originally uploaded by Boise IT.
Well, in the midst of playing around (since I can't do anything else but sit here) I decided to see what the link is between blogger and flickr...so I picked a picture within our flickr account, and chose the icon that said "blog this" and now I have the opportunity to type in my text, and the title came in all by itself, as the name of the picture.

How fun is this! This is a picture of Humphrey and Tommy...taken quite some time ago. (I'll figure it out, and post it later here). They love sleeping together, and don't like being in separate crates. However, they are starting to out grow the crates. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home